Top iOS Development Trends to Watch in 2017 for Businesses
With most of us browsing the internet through our mobile devices these days, companies are pushing to create an impact on the audience that is available on mobile devices.
Earlier, owning an iPhone was just a dream for many, but with the lowered prices and easy quota schemes, we’ve seen a sudden increase in the number of users now owning iPhones. As a result, the iPhone market is now booming thanks to its easy support and customer services.
Let’s look at the important trends that are going to flourish the most in 2017.
1. Beacon / GPS: The adoption of beacons, GPS and NFC will see an increase in 2017. These technologies are being used by companies to make marketing strategies more powerful to target a niche. Brands have already started incorporating beacons within their stores to send target messages via push notifications to their target audience. In addition, brands will have the possibility to define a geographical area and send push notifications to users who have already downloaded their application.
Seeing the rise in GPS and NFC technologies, Apple is planning to increase this technology and establish more applications belonging to different businesses.
2. Augmented reality: The best example of the incredible success of augmented reality is Pokemon Go in 2016. It clearly showed a promising future for augmented reality with GPS on iOS. With various industries such as fashion, retail, and automotive, etc. Already diving into augmented reality to engage customers, all companies are now finding ways to bring augmented reality to their advantage in 2017.
3. Security: Since the introduction of App Transport Security (ATS) in iOS version 9.0 and making it mandatory for iOS applications, Apple has clearly indicated that security is one of the most important aspects that it is going to monitor, especially in financial transactions and business data. The built-in security components of the iPhone also advance with each new release and this will be another element for brands to keep security on top of all apps in 2017.
Four. Cloud integration: Users take advantage of access to mobile applications across multiple devices, and this requires intelligent synchronization through cloud integration. IOS developers will benefit from reducing the size of the application and increasing the storage capacity on the devices. Those applications are supposed to benefit by gaining demand among businesses to manage their data on multiple platforms simultaneously.
5. Artificial intelligence (AI): AI is the technology of the future. With the enormous influence of AI, iOS is sure to kick off something that can deliver amazing results for both users and business owners in 2017. The iPhone will grow with impressive applications that will take the user experience to the next level. The next releases of iOS will storm the business world with the implementation of AI. AI has great potential and is sure to thrive in 2017.
6. Business applications: A recent study showed that more than half of US businesses will have at least 10 dedicated apps by 2017. This makes it clear that the time to come for iOS developers will be hectic. Companies are prioritizing mobility to increase their market share and digitize operations.
Business managers are leveraging business applications to maintain campaigns and processes with integrated real-time analytics applications. The year 2017 will see developers face a challenging task to incorporate data analysis and business application development to create business applications that can collectively take any business to a different level.
With a wide customer base around the world and the best platform with the highest security, iOS has attracted companies to become the most important and wise choice for developing their mobile applications. An iOS app developer can help a business achieve its goals by increasing sales and revenue. In addition, it will complement a reorganization in the local and international market.
Any company should always opt for the iOS app development company that has experience of the iOS platform, a deep understanding of its security, app store regulations, and a knowledge of hassle-free app development and testing processes.