How to behave with the body language of an alpha male
Look at Brad Pitt, George Clooney, or any other high-status man and you’ll notice that they just move differently from the rest of us. They have an aura about them that they are hot things, and because of that, women swoon over them.
You, too, can develop that aura to increase your attractiveness to women and your dating success.
Have you ever noticed how your body looks when you feel like shit? You end up staring at the ground and crossing your arms and other non-alpha male behavior. But other times, when you had girls all over you, you have great body language.
1) Relax. This is the most important state of mind to be in.
a) Do not allow yourself to feel worried. Simply let go of your worries, as you cannot solve any problem by worrying.
b) Breathe through your abdomen instead of your chest. (When you breathe, imagine that you are drawing air into your stomach. Feel your belly rise and fall as you breathe.)
c) Avoid nonverbal behaviors that are the opposite of relaxation, for example, shrugging your shoulders, frowning, and fidgeting.
d) Relax all your muscles and slow down all your movements a little.
Alpha males, except on the rare occasions when there is a pressing emergency, move unhurriedly, as if in control of time itself. Beta males are nervous and make sudden movements. Imagine that you are standing and walking in a swimming pool, where your movements are slow and fluid.
e) Relax your eyes and eyelids. Beta males keep their eyelids open because they are very nervous. His eyes move everywhere. Instead, look ahead. Only pay attention to things if they interest you. While you’re out and about, make the affirmation to yourself, “I’m sexual, I’m relaxed, and I’m in control.”
f) If someone wants your attention, shake your head slowly.
2) Feel masculine and powerful. Visualize that you are a masculine man. Do things in your life that make you feel masculine, like lifting weights and working out with a punching bag. Watch your health.
3) Realize that you are a man of great worth. Focus on your qualities and ignore your shortcomings. Be as cocky as you want to build massive confidence. Think thoughts like “I’m the best” and “People are lucky to have me in their lives.” Treat people as if they were already in awe of you even before they met you.
4) Be comfortable in your own skin. An alpha male is happy with or without a particular woman, as he sees women as sources of fun in his life, no more and no less. He adopts the mindset that of course women love you, but it’s no big deal either way.
5) Extend your body. Take up space with your arms, legs and chest. Keep your neck straight with your back so your head stays up. (One thing that helped me get used to keeping my neck straight was removing the pillow from the bed. After all, it’s quite a challenge to have optimal posture when your neck is bent for 8 hours every night.)
For more information visit http://www.becomingalpha.com