Features and Uses of Liquid Chalk Markers
What are liquid chalk markers?
They are a unique and fun way to write on multiple non-porous surfaces such as windows, mirrors, glass, plastic (not blackboard painted surfaces or porous surfaces, however), whiteboards, LED boards, and more.
Liquid chalk markers contain a liquid comprising water, resin, and pigment, which writes like a marker, but when dry, it looks like chalk. But the best thing is that it writes smoother than chalk and there is no dust like chalk.
There are sets of four, six, eight, nine, and ten liquid chalk markers that include a variety of bright neon colors: black, brown, red, orange, pink, yellow, green, blue, purple, and white.
Features of these great markers
• They are completely dust-free, so they can be used for people with allergies and asthma.
• They can have tips of different sizes from 2 mm to 15 mm. The tip can be bullet, chisel or reversible. What does a reversible tip mean? Which can use chisel or bullet point in the same design and makes fine and bold work easier and offers more options for everyone who uses them.
• Each marker contains 4 to 8 grams of high-quality, odor-free, non-toxic ink. They have the US and European certifications that meet all standards for art products.
• They are washable. Use only a damp cloth and remove colors easily and completely.
• They are safe for children 3 years and older.
• You can use them for any non-porous surface for endless fun. The only limit is your creativity.
What separates liquid chalk markers from regular chalk?
Regular chalk or dry-erase markers can be dull, dull, or just scratched. Liquid chalk markers have a variety of bright fluorescent markers that distinguish them from any other chalk.
Some sets of 10 colors have characteristics that distinguish them from other liquid chalk markers:
• Have high-quality glossy ink
• They are loaded with 8 grams of ink so they last longer than others.
• They are designed with premium fiber tips that will not warp or dry out prematurely. As long as you follow the basic care instructions.
Finally, you can use these fantastic markers in a variety of projects: children’s projects, brainstorming at your workplace, or your cafe menu or message boards, or creating art at home. Hope you enjoy using your liquid chalk markers.